- Last March, our world was gut-punched. The COVID-19 devastation spared no one, least of all our promotional products community. While some pivoted to PPEs and WFH promotions, most Suppliers had to quickly ramp-up remote workers - and continued to absorb the high cost of full-time employees. Sadly, too many did not survive.
- And then, there were those Suppliers who had previously and proactively mitigated the effects of such uncertainties. How?
- Outsourced back-office functions including artwork preparation, the proofing process, order entry, and more - are migrated to a convenient, pay-per-order service. This preserves capital, provides a ready bench of trained professionals, and allows for seasonal peaks and valleys.
- For 20 years, AWS has been the backbone to over 500 industry companies, including many of the top 50. Through massive snowstorms, devastating hurricanes, mass flooding and sustained power outages, we've held the promotional world steady. At the pandemic outbreak, AWS invoked and deployed its disaster protocol, and within days of the lockdown, had outfitted over 1,200 employees with laptops and secure remote access to our redundant network of servers. Our customers never saw an interruption of services.
- More than ever, and as the economic revival starts happening, it's time for you to make the move; AWS will improve your service levels and save you lots of money. We're industry pros with decades of experience - and a "who's who" list of references.
- Please click on the link below and let's schedule a time to talk, one-on-one. The consultation is free and without obligation.
- Best regards
- Scott Nussinow, MAS, EVP
We develop strong, successful business relationships with our customers based on mutual respect, trust and professional integrity.